To monitor Saudi women development, and support them to reach their highest potential and strengthen their role in society both economically and socially.
To provide decision-makers and development sectors with up-to-date precise and detailed indicators for women participation in the national development.
• Observing and highlighting the participation of Saudi women in development.
• Identifying and establishing national indicators to record and observe women's participation in development.
• Updating the index and its indicators periodically.
• Providing decision-makers and beneficiaries with data to support women's participation in development.
• Preparing the statistical methods and studies to promote women's participation in development.
• Organizing conferences, seminars, workshops, and discussion to provide recommendations and specialized studies.
• Evaluating the exciting women's participation in development programs
• Reflect the national image of KSA in the global indices.
• Cooperating with partners to provide and exchange information.